Monday 11 July 2011

the colour of sunshine ...


Hello all,

Shockingly an entire week has past since I last posted, time just seems to fly by so fast without me even realising. I'm only making a quick visit today as I wanted to post some belated "happy weekend" images.

This weekend I was thrilled to have an entire weekend away with all of my closest friends in a little village called Wem... interesting name right? It was a brilliant weekend full of laughter, surprisingly sunny weather and fruity cider. So here are a few pictures which I took whilst I was there which seem to sum up the theme of the weekend.

I'll be back tomorrow with my latest interior inspired finds. But until then, I hope you enjoyed your weekend.





Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...