Thursday 29 September 2011

minimal moments ...


Hello all.

Whilst I have been doing the rounds on design and trend sites this week, I have for some reason, unbeknownst to myself only been interested in minimalism. Simple, sharp and contemporary interiors seem to be the inspiration behind my posts this week. 
Though a lover, if not an addict of white and grey walls, I am, as many of you may have noticed by now a huge fan of coloured accessories and furniture. However this week I have been oddly attracted to a distinctly monochrome and grey colour palette. The images which I have pulled below were amongst my favourite finds of the week, what they lack in colour they make up for in mood and ambiance. The restricted colour palette makes such a visual statement, the rooms look contemporary and minimal with a homely edge, a combination which is often hard to create.

Take a look at the images below and see what you think.







Enjoy

x

2 comments:

  1. Third image from top - LOVE the quality of light here. And the chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...