Friday 15 July 2011

five favourites - darling duvets ...

Hello all,

Another week, another collection of my "five favourites". Each time I put  my five favourites together I tend to think that I should rename it "fifty favourites" as I always struggle to whittle down the number of great products I come across. Stores and webshops are saturated with great designs for the home, so you really are spoilt for choice as there is such an abundance of beautifully designed textiles and products out there. 
Saying this, we all tend to have our favourite stores, the ones which we can rely on to provide us with great products each season, I have to say for me this store is Anthropologie, the mix of colours and patterns selected for their homeware products always caters for my taste perfectly.
As I'm sure you may have noticed, often my five favourites include an Anthro product. However I do like to vary which stores and designers I select, whether its a hand made product from the copious amount of talented designers on Etsy, a high street giant such as John Lewis or a luxury product for the lovely Libertys it's great to be able to mix different market levels and prices in my five favourites to compare the products that are currently out there.
This week I have focused on something which may seem basic in it's function but is anything but in it's design. Bed linen is big business, this is yet another way to explore pattern, colour and textures. Easy to mix and match, ranging from high street prices to high end luxury, the choice is endless. With fashion designers such as DVF and Missoni designing beautiful bed linen, it's no surprise that fabric you put on your bed can look just as fashionable as the fabric you wear each day. 
Below I have selected my five favourites, as always focusing on colour and print I think these five favourites are equally as wonderful, through their colour balancing and pattern placement they would make any bed that more inviting.


1. West elm
2. Missoni home
3. DVF Home
4. Habitat
5. Anthropologie 

Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...