Friday 12 February 2010

A paintbrush and a match...

INSPIRATION WALL ABOVE DESK

decorative pattern work


So I thought it was about time that I started to share some of my work on here. It is relatively early days for this project. I have more contextual research than drawing work at the moment, but I am getting there. Heading towards the time of sorting out my yarns and setting up the loom... something which I openly admit to disliking. I do however enjoy my sketchbook work... its now all about getting my ideas from the page into cloth. And so my journey continues. Here is a little glimpse into the jumble that is my inspiration/work in progress.
x

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    Thanks for your comment. Just checked out your blog, its lovely
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...