Tuesday 2 February 2010

Pit Stop...

So, this week is a very busy week for me. I have just started my work experience at George on the Ladieswear dept, this means getting up much earlier than my body or brain has experienced before and getting home late. It is all worth it, in the end. I got to see first hand how such a huge company sets about desiging and making a new collection, it was all very inspiring, if not a little overwhelming.

I will however try to make sure I keep my posts up to date, I am dedicated :p

I just have to share some lovely outfits that I found on the Jack Wills website whilst I was doing some moodboard research in George today, yes the price tags are a little hefty for a struggling student such as myself, but they are pretty... you must agree.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...