Thursday 15 July 2010

Click and Flick...

Whilst doing some internet roaming for interesting things to blog about I came across this E-Magazine, FRYD design. It is downloadable and even available in English however, with images this beautiful words aren't really needed. Here are some of my favourite photos from it, along with the link underneath.









I love this magazine and the idea of it. The idea of having an E- Magazine is something which really excites me, when seeing such lovely examples such as this, it really inspires me to create page layouts and get the camera out to take some great lifestyle photographs. I especially like the use of quotes and fun title pages... such a great find that I'll undoubtedly become an avid follower of.

I'm going to carry on with some research into e-magazines as I think it's an area which can sometimes be overlooked by the more popular, monthly publications.

Hope you get a chance to check out the link I've posted, it's really great and bound to brighten up your day.

....................................................................

Also, here is my set for the day. I'm liking the "grown up" hippy, bohemian look at the moment and such inspired me when putting this set together.

Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...