Wednesday 4 August 2010

Beautiful Living...

Hello all.

So after a day of nerves and stress from my interview yesterday today I am relaxing. The perfect way in my opinion, by riffling through magazines and websites to find interior inspiration for my bedroom which I'm getting re-decorated next month. I already have a colour in mind, Farrow & Ball grey pavilion is the colour I want for my walls and then have a mix of purple, cream and a hint of yellow for my furnishings and accessories. Here is the image that has inspired my colour palette -

-


I have started my search by looking through the latest issue of LIVING ETC and their online gallery. I would love to have an entire house to make over, it is literally my idea of heaven.

I really like the eclectic look, with different styles of furniture and materials. I'm going to start looking for some decorative items soon, some nice coloured glass bottles and old frames to go with my decorative wooden grey ones, along with some vintage tins and boxes. I think accessories like these paired with soft and textured fabrics would make for an interesting room. I'm so excited for my very own changing rooms style project.

Here are some other images that I adore, taking pieces from each room for inspiration, from the collection of hung frames, to the bed side tables and placement of furniture. Oh how I love interior styling <3




enjoy
x

2 comments:

  1. Farrow & Ball makes the best paint. You really cannot go wrong :)

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They even have pretty tins.

    Thanks for the comment, feel free to follow.

    Great blog by the way, I'm now a avid follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...