Saturday 21 August 2010

All Heart...


Hello all,

Just a few more things I've collected over the last few days, both things I would like to purchase if I had an ever lasting budget. Unfortunately they will have to remain on my ever growing wish list. It's almost torturous doing research for my blog as I tend to fall in love with everything I see, but as my budget will not allow for any generous purchasing I will instead share them on here. I'm just all heart aren't I...


Here is a book that will appeal to anyone interested in interior decoration or styling. Lilli Diallo - Details..



Providing all of the tips and secrets that you could wish to know in order to create truly wonderful and inspiring interiors. Yet another book to add to my wish list, for me its great to have copius amounts of imagery here on my trusty old laptop but if truth be told you can't really showcase these images in a better way than a brilliantly put together book. Stylish photographs, paired with thoughtful and informative text make for a perfectly packaged source of constant inspiration .

Whilst doing my usual riffling for inspiring things I came across a lovely photographer on Etsy, I'm a bit of a sucker for the romantic, blurred effect photography so I really couldn't have found a more perfect match than this. Sixth & Main. Be sure to check out their page on etsy as it is packed with beautiful prints, example of which I have pulled below.


After doing so much research I have felt inspired to whip out my watercolours and get creative again myself. Since graduating in July I haven't really had the urge to get back to sketch booking as I was still recovering from the stress of third year final term. However, that is all in the past now and I'm starting to miss it. So it's time to start painting again, who knows where this will take me, but it will be nice to be able to paint as a hobby instead of doing it just to hit a deadline.

So off I shall go,

enjoy your weekends!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...