Thursday 12 August 2010

etcetera...

Hello all,

So, I haven't blogged in around a week as I have been fairly busy with one thing or another, but I have been collecting bits and bobs along the way. My favourite find amongst all my searching was the website of interior stylist Twig Hutchinson. Her online portfolio boasts some of the most inspiring and deliciously delicate interiors that I've come across. Her use of colour and hues add a real depth to the rooms styled, especially the first image which I've pulled below. The oatmeal and chalky hues are really something to behold.







As much as I love to trail through countless online portfolios and blogs to find inspirational imagery I think it's been a little too long since I used some books for inspiration. I have, if possible over used my Patrica Guild Private View book, so now it's time for a bit of amazon. There are two books in particular that I would like to get my hands on, "Domino" book and " Etcetera", both books focus on styling and interior decoration with some amazing photographs to sit alongside the texts.


So time to save some pennies to make my book collection even prettier.

Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...