Monday 9 May 2011

heavenly hallways ...



Hello all,
What a rainy Monday it's been. Not the best way to start the week, but hey, it's one day closer to the weekend.  So, when noting down some ideas for my post today I realised that without even noticing, over the past two weeks or so I have been making my way around the home with my post topics. I've covered office space, bathrooms, corner spaces, slowly making my way around the house. So I thought, if I've started I may as well finish! So with that I've decided to go back to the beginning, where I would have orginally started if I had known I was going to be posting an "around the house" theme.

So the first place to start when being introduced to style and decoration in the home is of course the hallway. Whether this is a long stretch of hallway complete with a seating area and table or a mere modest table and hat stand, it's the first glimpse people get of your style, what colour, objects and pattern make your house a home. I have pulled some of my favourite hallway images below, all very different, in size and style.  I really love the soft colours on the walls in these images, as I am always harping on about, I really don't think you can beat a soft grey wall, it makes everything look so clean, crisp and stylish. Farrow and Ball Grey Pavilion No.242 being my stand alone favourite... just so you know.

Take a look at these beauties... what are your favourites?


My idea of perfection. THE favourite.... Adore it.



Love love love the patterned runner.

 



So simple, but definitely up there as one of my favourites.



Enjoy

x

1 comment:

  1. nice and pretty spaces!!!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...