Friday 6 April 2012

flower bomb ...


Hello all,

This week I have been looking for inspirational images of flower arrangements and colour palettes. I am planning on making a garland for the courtyard at my sisters wedding reception, so I have been scoping out images which show blooms in all their glory, large open flowers with seasonal buds and trailing vines, I can't think of anything more visually appealing and classical.

I have taken inspiration from fashion as well as interiors, the colours that interior trends provide along with the structures found in floral headpieces have allowed me to think more literally about making a garland. So it's practice ahoy, you never know, the images below may even inspire you to have a floral friday.









bloomin' lovely

x

1 comment:

  1. I have just stumbled across your blog and I'm actually in love with it! Everything is so beautiful and I love the interiors aspect. I'll be following you the second I publish this comment!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...