Sunday 3 April 2011

My Decor ...


Hello.
So today I have stumbled across a real treat! As many of you know I am somewhat addicted to Polyvore - a website that enables me to create sets for fashion and products, however I have been on the hunt (for a long while) for a website that provides this type of service but is dedicated solely to interiors. And today my friends, I have found it. http://mydeco.com/ 
This is a fantastic website for all you fellow interior enthusiasts. It allows you to create your own profile, it's there where you can start to build up a collection of self created moodboards, 3-D rooms and save all of your favourite photographs and "wish list" products. You can also connect with other members from the website and share ideas and inspiration. Although I am a newbie to this site, I am already loving it. So below I thought I'd share my first moodboard from mydecor.com

I'll start to post a moodboard / 3-D room set up once a week, I think it will be a great way for me to display my latest inspirations and ideas.
Hope you like it.



Moodboard number 1. Understated Elegance - By Ruth Lawrence Styling.



Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...