Sunday 3 April 2011

building blocks ...



So, after trying to get to grips with 3D floor plans for a while, I think I'm just about getting the hang of it now. I've started playing around on some software, trying to create and furnish 4 different rooms which create the downstairs of a house. This is a really great way for me to transfer ideas from my moodboards to printable renders. Below I've got some images of what I've done so far, starting from the basics and working my way up to furnishing one of the rooms. It takes a long while (mostly because I can't decide what products to place because there are too many lovely things) but it is really satisfying once you see the rendered image at the end of all the hard work.



Room 1. Living room. 2D plan


Living room 3D plan


My final rendered design


I can't believe how realistic my design looks when it's put through photographic rendering. I love this process, having this printable render makes it feel like every moodboard I create has an end product. For now, I couldn't be happier.

What do you guys think? You like?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...