Saturday 2 April 2011

Colour me yellow ...


Hello all!
Happy weekend.
Today I thought i'd share a few beautiful images of my most recent styling obsession. YELLOW. This colour in my opinion works fantastically in any room, whether used in fabrics, wall paper , wall art or decoration it really gives a stylish edge.
I particularly like the yellow stained wooden chairs! They look great against the white units. So if you're feeling brave (and stylish) and want to add a splash of sunshine to your room this spring, then why not try yellow. As the last image tells you " Yellow is the new black" 

beautiful upholstery

sunshine yellow at the breakfast bar

My favourite. Yellow stained wood

yellow stripes? ... YES please


cool bedding

Sums up my obsession perfectly.


Enjoy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...