Sunday 6 February 2011

picture perfect...

Hello all,

I must say that I am more than tired (dare I say a little blurry eyed thanks to a tipple or two) this evening, after a long but lovely weekend away at a friends relatives wedding I am ready to curl up and look at some beautiful images. And who fits the bill perfectly? The amazingly talented Claire Cole.

I have been a fan of hers for a long time now, the botanical themes used within her work, along with the innovative use of embroidery is always something to behold. What I would give to have a framed piece of her work. Even the little treats on her website such as the gift cards and the brilliant mugs... embroidered porcelain. Genius.

Below is a selection of her beautiful work.

ENJOY!










x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...