Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Sunday...

The last few weeks have been some of the most stressful and testing weeks I've had at uni, third year really is one big slab of pressure on my shoulders. But it's not all doom and gloom, the last few days have been a little less hectic, I'm now off loom and working on some sketchbook and jacqaurd designs which will be getting woven off on Tuesday which is exciting. I'll be sure to put some photographs up of my jacqaurds once they have all been finished and hemmed nicely.

But enough about the trials and tribulations of third year, I have came across a jewellery designer that I completely and utterly adore. Yes the prices are very high and very out of my price range, but I can't help but look at the pieces and wonder whether I need one to take pride of place in my jewellery box. The jewellery designer in question is Sabrina Dehoff, her key pieces are thick cord bracelets adorned with crystals and gems... her colour palette, the prettiest shades of putty, duck egg blue and dusty pinks and lilacs. Perfect for spring :) Here are two of my favourite pieces.


Enjoy the delights of Sabrina's work and of course, Happy Sunday...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...