Monday 12 March 2012

fly by ...

 Hello everyone,

I can not believe how quickly the time seems to be passing by this year, almost half way through March and I still feel as though I've only just said goodbye to Christmas.
I have been somewhat distracted over the past weeks, life can get a little hectic and take unexpected turns which alter all plans, resolutions and good intentions (in terms of my daily blogging).
Now that things seems to have settled down I have the luxury of being able to once again get back to my blog and post the images which keep me inspired and motivated in the times where I need it most.

As spring is soon upon us... yes the weather may not be a great reference point but the clothes and interior trends do offer a very gentle and sugary sweet reminder.
So with spring and optimism on my mind I riffled through my archives, blogs and online magazines to discover these images below which have captured my imagination and filled my sketchbook pages. The colours found in the collection of images below have inspired me to get out my watercolours, my favourite and perhaps most idea effective past time.




 





Colour is such an amazing trigger point to any idea or project, and it is with these beautiful colour combinations that I feel compelled to get my creative juices flowing.

Hope you feel a little inspired too.

Enjoy!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...