Monday 31 January 2011

The Want...

So as we all know Monday's can be pretty blue, it's one of those days where the weekend seems like a distant memory, when all we really want to do is get back into bed, huddle away in the duvet whilst drinking a cup of tea and eating a piece of toast! That was exactly the mood in which I was in today, though, as expected work and real life beckoned and I reluctantly succumbed.

However, whilst having my daily dose of style.com my eyes were treated to what I can only describe as a heavenly, if not perfect collection of gowns courtesy of the Elie Saab spring 2011 collection.

There is just something magical about these dresses! As a gal who prefers to wear dresses than jeans, and would happily wear a floor length dress every single day for the rest of my life, these dresses were exactly what I needed to indulge over.
Now I must face that tricky and ever too familiar hurdle that is reality. Yes, I may never own one of these beauties but I do get to look at them whenever I want (through the magic of the internet) ... they're only ever a click away.

Below I have pulled my favourites from style.com
Hope you enjoy.

















Finishing on a dress that is a piece of craftsmanship in itself.


These dresses = my idea of heaven!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...