Monday 4 January 2010

A blog is born.


So today is the day, the official start of my blog. I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now, so I made it my new year’s resolution to go ahead and do it.

So here we are, my first post, on what seems to be a very naked blog layout at the moment, but hopefully within a week or two it will look as beautiful as it can be.

Today was spent with my friend Katie, mostly in a lovely and dare i say "trendy" cafe/bar called Tabac in Liverpool. Whilst sharing a pitcher of electric blue cocktail we discussed the pending blog creation, the name, its content... the lot. She too wants to start a blog, so I think with a little encouragement and good old fashioned competitiveness between us both this blog creation may work out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...