Tuesday 12 January 2010

and dabble I will...

So, today I decided to reach for the camera, a relatively basic camera I might add, and do some still life set ups. As I am so interested in interior styling I thought it was about time that I dabbled myself, I have always wanted to but have never really had the space or time to dedicate a day to doing it. But today was the day, my first little go at doing something I so love to look at.

I am planning on using a better camera in the coming weeks as I have a friend who studies photography at uni, I'm sure she will be able to give me a few pointers on where I am going wrong and what I should be doing more. But for now, here are my initial baby steps in the world of interior styling. I plan to keep this up, so from now on I will be posting my attempts.... hopefully this will document my progression and development in this area... I may even see some improvement.




x

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your photography friend would be willing to help! Not sure how much help she'll actually be though!!! God I hope you mean me... otherwise this could be quite embarrassing! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...