Sunday 29 January 2012

sweet pea pastels ...

Hello all,

Happy Weekend. I hope you are all enjoying a little Sunday afternoon rest.
Over the past seven days it seems everywhere I turn I am reminded that Spring is not so far away, in fashion magazines, store windows, interior trends and even in food styling blogs pastel shades have taken over. These sugary sweet hues create a whimsical and airy nod towards spring, light and bright it seems that anything to do with design is laced in these delicious colours. You may think of pastel shades and think of achingly girlie styling and design however I have pulled some of my favourite images from the last seven days which show pastel shades in a fresh, in some cases fantastically simple and modernised way.

Take a look.










hope you enjoyed.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...